Conferenceseries llc LTD is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable pharmaceutical conferences throughout the globe. Conferenceseries llc LTD is currently bringing forth "12thGlobal Ethnomedicine and Ethnopharmacology Conference” (Ethnomedicine 2018) slated on August 08-09, 2018 Osaka, Japan.
Conferenceseries llc LTD Organizes 3000+ Global Events Every Year across the USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 70000 eminent personalities as editorial board members as reputed scientists and 1200+ Symposiums & Workshops. To know more about the conference series
Ethnomedicine 2018 is an opportunity to uncover the most up-to-date advances in Ethnopharmacology, Pharmacology, Plant Science, Health Care and Pharmacy at this leading Congress.
The conference will highlight on the development of traditional medicines, herbal formulations, dietary supplements, phytoceuticals and pharmaceuticals from natural sources. This conference will focus on the rejuvenation of ethnomedicine, and will address several crucial and contemporary issues on the globalization of natural products.
The promotion of indigenous medicinal system in primary health care is an integrated scope of Ethnopharmacology.
This Ethnomedicine 2018 will provide an ideal platform to the participants for presenting their research work, interaction, debate, and dissemination of ideas amongst the distinguished professionals, eminent scientists, students, technologist, and industrialist.
invites all the participants from all over the world to attend "12th Global Ethnomedicine and Ethnopharmacology Conference " (Ethnomedicine 2018)" during August 08-09, 2018 at Osaka, Japan. which includes prompt Keynote Presentations, Oral Talks, Poster Presentations, and Exhibitions and bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects in the field of Ethnomedicine and Ethnopharmacology.
The main goal of this event is to establish and emphasize a cost-effective and open-market way for the balance between scientific research and advanced technology through effective business and R&D models.
- 200+ Participation (70% Academia: 30% Industry)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 5+ Exhibitors
- 10 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
· Life Science
· Medical Devices
· Research laboratories
· Professors and Associate professors
· Assistant professors
· Graduates and Post Graduates
· Research scholars
· Laboratory Professionals
· Ph.D. Students
Who should attend?
Vice-Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers of:
· Research and Development
· R&D Innovation
· Research Partnerships
· Open Innovation
· Clinical Open Innovation
· Technical Department
· Innovation Technologies
· Operations Department
· Principal Scientists
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
This Global Forum on Life Science Innovation with New Business and R&D Models for Pharma, Med-tech and Biotech Industries provides the new opportunities and features for delegates to gain the following:
· Business-network and collaborate with senior industry experts from the leading Life Science, Pharma, Med-tech, Biotech and Medical Devices industries
· Attend the interactive brainstorming sessions to be a part of the open-minded discussions, debates, about the global R&D innovation models and trends
· Hear about current trends in Ethnomedicine
· Understand Scientific Scaling and Execution of Medical Innovation
· Discover sufficient Strategies for Innovative Collaboration Strategies
· Learn about Cost-Effective and Cost-Saving strategies in Medical research
· Get the opportunity of participating in Out-the-Box Debates, where you can hear answers to your questions